As a Full-Stack Developer on Vurvey, it is important to understand that you make up an important part of the overall customer experience. Every day, our users rely on the platform to collect, create, and share video-based stories, real-time feedback, and insights.
To succeed as a Full-Stack Developer at Vurvey, you will need to work collaboratively with all team members to continually implement new features and concepts into the platform. This includes front-end and back-end development projects on Vurvey’s web app, related tools, and third-party services that our platform relies upon. Given that you will need to interact with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure the platforms’ success, and that you will need to translate feature stories into the software, there are several key skills you’ll need to bring to your role as a team member.
- Ability to write and test front-end web applications using React.js, incorporating industry best practices and techniques for writing maintainable code.
- Ability to build, expand and implement reusable React components and libraries.
- Ability to architect new web applications from the ground up, starting with standard framework tools (Ember, CLI, npm, etc)
- Ability to translate wireframes and Figma designs into quality user-facing front-end web features.
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop some familiarity with the work of the other engineers, which will be useful for code review and group discussion. This includes the ability to evaluate new features and estimate effort during Sprint planning.
- Familiarity with Git and Github for version control and task tracking.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a flexible environment, with solid judgment when prioritizing work and balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Strong research skills, including the use of API documentation and evaluation of technology.
- Strong communication skills for explaining issues and decision-making processes to management and other team members.
- Inventive thinking with a look to disrupt an industry.
Vurvey is a rapidly growing co-creation platform that helps brands create better products together with their customers. Over 100 companies including Adidas, P&G, Unilever, J&J, Clorox, Kroger, Pepsi, and Delta Airlines use Vurvey to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their consumers.
We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Customized programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
All Vurvey team members are eligible for generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and a SIMPLE IRA matching program. We also have a flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy that adjusts to working schedules and remote locations.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
Finance ManagerAs the Finance Manager, you make up an important part of the overall customer experience...
VP of Customer SuccessDue to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing VP of...
Customer Success ManagerAs the Customer Success Manager, you are a master of problem-solving, troubleshooting, and barrier-busting, and...