As the Finance Manager, you make up an important part of the overall customer experience and company operations. Every day, our internal team members rely our company values, culture, resources, and financial wherewithal to advance our products and customer experience. To succeed, you will need to work collaboratively with all company leaders and every team member to continually implement new processes and standards for how the company operates.
This includes financial oversight of the company books, related expenses, customer revenue collection/recognition, and human resources. Given that you will need to interact with sensitive data to ensure that the financial operations are successful, and that you will need to engage with people inside and outside of the company, there are several key skills you’ll need to bring to your role as a team member.
- Responsible for banking relationship
- Responsible for insurance relationships (Health & Liability)
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Responsible for review and tax relationships
- Employee payroll
- Compliance with federal & state regulations
- Maintaining and forecasting cash flow
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- An understanding of SaaS financial metrics and practices
- Quickbooks online experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail focused with high organizational skills
- An analytical mind and strategic abilities
- Comfortable paying bills as well as complicated discussions with our banker
Vurvey is a rapidly growing co-creation platform that helps brands create better products together with their customers. Over 100 companies including Adidas, P&G, Unilever, J&J, Clorox, Kroger, Pepsi, and Delta Airlines use Vurvey to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their consumers.
We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Customized programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
All Vurvey team members are eligible for generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and a SIMPLE IRA matching program. We also have a flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy that adjusts to working schedules and remote locations.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]