Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing VP of Customer Success to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives globally.
- This role will be pivotal in supporting the development and execution of the strategic sales plan for Vurvey
- Your focus will be on new business, supporting efforts in the US to engage and educate prospective clients on the benefits of Vurvey’s solutions
- Take a consultative approach to clients by understanding their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the Vurvey value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, and presentations
- Proactively manage your own personal client database, as well as supporting Global Vurvey and working directly in support of the Chief Customer Officer
- Work effectively with other Vurvey teams globally
Skills and Abilities
- A tenacious, self-motivated, agile thinker with a can-do attitude – a hungry, driven, and ambitious individual
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to work to a structured plan and manage deadlines, whilst also being flexible and able to multitask
- A team player, who can live and breathe Vurvey values – we take care of one another, have grit, and are passionately curious while having fun along the way!
- A proven track record of growing new business, developing, nurturing and converting leads
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- A proven track record selling (new products/solutions, technology software, services and/or Subscription as a Service (SaaS) in the market research industry
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused solutions
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of sales management software, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn (inc. Navigator) and Intercom
Vurvey is a rapidly growing co-creation platform that helps brands create better products together with their customers. Over 100 companies including Adidas, P&G, Unilever, J&J, Clorox, Kroger, Pepsi, and Delta Airlines use Vurvey to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their consumers.
We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Customized programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
All Vurvey team members are eligible for generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and a SIMPLE IRA matching program. We also have a flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy that adjusts to working schedules and remote locations.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
Finance ManagerAs the Finance Manager, you make up an important part of the overall customer experience...
Software Engineer (React)As a Full-Stack Developer on Vurvey, it is important to understand that you make up...
Customer Success ManagerAs the Customer Success Manager, you are a master of problem-solving, troubleshooting, and barrier-busting, and...